Tuesday 1 May 2012

Our Poster


This is the final version of our advertisement poster for our artist. I created this using Photoshop and a picture I took on the shoot day.  I over saturated the colours ( much like the digipak and music video) and burnt the edges to make it darker. I edited in new media technologies such as the iPhone App store link, and the screen shot of the album cover.
I edited in Alice in Wonderland into the clock, as a sort of hidden message. The lead singer is also looking down to add a sense of mystery. I wanted this to address our target audience in a direct way, to grab their attention. The tour dates were put in the artists hat for a reason to draw attention to it.

Overall I am very happy with the poster and think it came out very well. I feel it really resembles our artist and links directly back to the themes and messages contained in the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment