Tuesday 8 May 2012

Final cut of music video



This is the final cut of our music video which has now been uploaded to YouTube. Considering the amount of work and time that has gone into it, I am very pleased with the outcome.
The pre-production, production and post-production has really paid off.
We edited it all on Final Cut Pro, cutting the video to the beat and trying to include the main themes.

The strengths that I found with the final product are that we managed to make it very different from the conventional music videos seen nowadays. I like the bright saturated colours and psychadellic atmosphere when entering the house, and I feel it conforms to our star image.

The pre-roll works quite well for me and we added in non-diegetic sounds of birds and footsteps. I think this went quite well especially as it was quite rushed when shooting this.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product, and I look forward to seeing what feedback is generated through YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment